issued from : O. Tanaka in
Publ. Seto Mar. Lab., 1969, XVII (4). [Fig.8]. As Wilsonidius alaskaensis
Female (from G. of Alaska): a, habitus (lateral left side); b, forehead (dorsal); c, last thoracic segment and urosome (dorsal); d, A1; e, A2; f, Md.
- Cephalothorax slightly less than 3 times longer than abdomen (74 : 26).
- Head and 1st pedigerous segment fused, 4th and 5th pedigers fused (with a line of demarcation between the 4th and 5th thoracic segments along the lateral margins)
- Forehead produced in dorsal view , broadly rounded in lateral view.
- Posterolateral corners of the last thoracic segment narrowly rounded but irregular in outlin9 : 13 : 5 : e at the apex.
- Rostrum 1-pointed and long, directing downwards.
- Abdomen 4-segmented; segments and caudal rami in proportional lengths 45 : 19 : 13 : 5 : 18 = 100.
- Genital segment symmetrical, dilated posteriorly, swollen considerably ventrally.
- 2nd and 3rd abdominal segments fringed with fine spinules on distal margin.
- Caudal rami as lonf as wide, with a small lateral spine, 4 long setae and 1 appendicular seta.
- A1 24-segmented, extending to the end of the 2nd abdominal segment.
- A2 with exopod 7-segmented , about1.5 times as long as the endopod; 1st exopodal segment furnished with a small seta on the inner distal margin; 2nd segment with 2 small setae on the inner proximal margin and 1 small spine at the inner distal margin; 3rd to 6th segments furnished with 1 long seta respectively, 7th segment with 3 terminal and 1 inner marginal setae; distal endopodal segment with 8 setae on the inner lobe and 7 setae on rhe outer lobe.
- Md palp elongate, furnished with 3 inner marginal setae; exopod 5-segmented with 6 setae in all; 1st endopodal segment with 2 marginal setae, distal segment with 10 setae; Cutting blade with 8 teeth and an inner marginal seta.