Issued from : S.J. Malt in
Bull. Br. Mus. nat. Hist. (Zool), 1982, 42 (3). [p.201, Fig.7].
Female (from 20°N, 21°W): a, habitus (dorsal); b, urosome (dorsal); c, A1; d, A2; e, Mx1; f, Mx2; g, Mxp; h, P1; i, P2; j, P3; k, P4.
Nota: Ratio of prosome and urosome lengths 1.5 : 1.
- 3rd prosomal segment without a dorsal projection.
- Proportional lengths of urosomal segments and caudal rami 9 : 50 : 7 : 7 : 13 : 14.
- Genital apparatus located on dorsal surface anterior to midpoint of genital sefment.
- Caudal rami twice as long as wide.
- A1 6-segmented ; ratio of segment lengths 12 : 22 : 34 : 13 : 7 : 12.
- A2 3-segmented ; 1st segment bearing 1 long pinnate seta distally ; 2 nd segment unarmed ; terminal segment equal to 2 nd segment in length, bearing 1 curved spine and 3 curved setae proximally and 5 curved spines and 1 curved seta distally.
- Internal surface of 2 nd segment of Mxp bearing 2 overlapping rows of setules and 2 spines ; larger distal spine bilaterally dentate ; terminal claw with smooth concave surface ; single internal basal spine.