Issued from : E. Suarez-Morales & A.D. McKinnon, in
Zootaxa, 2016, 4102 (1). [p.121, Fig.70].
Female (from 38°26.792'S, 145°18.496'E): A-B, habitus (lateral and dorsal, respectively); C, cephalic region (lateral), ventral medial protuberance marked by asterisk; D-E, urosome (ventral and dorsal, respectively); F, detail of P5.
Scale bars: 200 µm (A, B); 100 µm (C-E); 50 µm (F).
Nota: Cephalothorax representing 66 % of total body length.
- Midventral oral papilla weakly protuberant, located at 31 % of cephalothorax length.
- Pair of relatively small ocelli present, pigment cups moderately developed, separated by 1.3 times an eye diameter, weakly pigmented; ventral cup about 1.5 times as long as lateral cups.
- Cephalic area aws wide as cephalothorax, with flat ''forehead'' ornamented with transverse wrinkles
- Pair of frontal sensilla present.
- Urosome consisting of 5th pedigerous somite, genital double-somite and anal somite, representing 14 % of total body length
- Genital double-somite longest of urosome, ventrally protuberant, with lateral margins expanded into globose shape; ventral surface ornamented with few transverse wrinkles ar insertion of ovigerous spines
- Ovigerous spines paired, basally separated, slender0 straight at their bases, relatively short: 29 % of total body length.
- Anal somite shortest of urosome, with no constriction; dorsal and ventral surfaces smooth.
- Caudal ramus subrectangular, about 1.3 times as long as wide, armed with 3 caudal setae; ramus slightly longer than anal somite.
- A1 broken off, only the first two segments of the left A1 remaining.
- P5 medially conjoined, bilobate; outer (exopodal) lobe elongate, cylindrical, distally truncate; armed with 2 equally long apical setae. Inner lobe arising basally, short, unarmed, reaching about halflength of exopodal lobe.