issued from: Q.-c Chen & S.-z. Zhang in
Studia Marina Sinica, 1965, 7. [Pl.17, 13-16].
Female (from E China Sea): 13, habitus (dorsal); 14, idem (lateral left side); 15, left P1 (anterior); 16, P5 (posterior).
Nota: Head and 1st thoracic segment fused, 4th and 5th fused.
- Forehead rather broad, rostral spines, large.
- Posterolateral angles (in dorsal view) pointed.
- Length of cephalothorax 4.7 times that of abdomen
- A1 24-segmented, extending beyond end of thorax.
- Exopod of A2 longer than endopod.
- Endopod of P1 with outer middle swollen. Length of cephalothorax 4.7 times that of urosome.
- Abdomen 4-segmented with numerous hairs.
- Genital segment broad.
- Anal segment very short.
- Length and width of furcal rami about equal.
- Outer middle of endopod of P1, swollen.
- Dorsal surface of P2 to P4 with numerous spinules, outer marginal denticles of the distal segments of their exopods coarser than those of the preceding segments.
- Apical spine of 3rd exopodal segment of P2-P4 coarser, with coarser outer marginal denticles.
- P5 3-segmented, symmetrical, segments with numerous spines on dorsal surface, distal segment, longer than the preceding 2 segments combined together, inner marginal spine of distal segment larger than outer one, inner apical spine also larger than outer apical spine.