issued from : K. Schulz in
Mitt. hamb. zool. Mus. Inst., 1992, 89. [p.179, Fig.1].
Female (from Arabian Sea, off Oman): A, habitus (lateral right side); B, idem (dorsal); C, rostrum (ventral); D, A1; E, A2; F, Md (mandibular palp); G, Md (masticatory edge); H, Mx1; I, Mx1 (lobe 1, anterior); J, Mx2.
Nota: A1 23-segmented, reaching slightly beyond caudal rami; original segments 8 and 9 and 24 and 25 fused; segments 1, 10, 13, 15-17, 20 and 21 armed with 1 seta each, armature of remaining segments shown; only 2 aesthetascs could be verified on segments 2 and 5..
- Rostrum conical, undivided.
- A2exopod about as long as endopod and equipped with 12 setae; 2nd endopodal segment distally with 15 setae.
- Md blade armed with 3 widely-spaced sharp teeth and 1 small terminal (ventral) seta; basis with 4 setae; 1st endopodal segment with 4 setae; endopod slightly overreaching exopod.
- Mx1: 1st inner lobe (arthrite) with 13 setae, 1shorter seta on anterior face; remaining setae located marginally, 2 of these may possibly be interpreted as posterior setae; 2nd and 3rd inner lobes with 2 and 3 setae, resêctively, the matter lobe distinctly smaller than the former; basis fused with endopod and armed with 3 setae; endopod presumably with 2, 3, and 5 setae; exopod with 10 setae.
- Mx2 lobes 1 to 5 with 5, 3, 3, 3, and 4 setae; endopod with 2 and 5 setae.
- Mxp syncoxa slightly longer than basis; endopodal segments 1 to 6 with 2, 2, 2, 2, 2+1, and 4 setae.
- Caudal rami almost 2-times as long as wide, symmetrical, bearing 4 terminal setae.