Issued from: Mulyadi, S. Nishida & S. Ohtsuka in
Crustaceana, 2017, 90 (1). [p.92, Fig.8].
Male (from 1°23.943'N, 125°07.162'E): a, habitus (dorsal); b, right A1 (number of ancestral segment indicated by Roman numerals); c, right P5; d, left P5.
- Prosome about 3.1 times as long as urosome.
- Posterior corners of prosome produced into symmetrical, rounded lobes.
- Genital somite asymmetrical, produced postero-laterally on left side.
- Urosomite 2 without any lateral processes.
- Caudal rami asymmetrical, right ramus longer than left.
- Appendages as in male T. (A.) sulawesiensis
, except right A1 and P5.
- P5: Right leg coxa short and swollen; basis expanded with triangular proximomedial process, medial margin produced medially into rounded process bearing long setule, posterior surface of segment with long setule; inner margin of exopod lamellar with leteral spinule at distal 1/3. Left leg coxa unarmed; basis elongated and straight with medial setule at mid-length; exopodal segment 1 curved medially with medial setule at mid-length; exopodal segment 2 curved medially with 3 semicircular processes along distal half of medial margin and stout serrated seta at tip, subterminal medial setule and midlateral and subdistolateral spinules.