Issued from: Mulyadi, S. Nishida & S. Ohtsuka in
Crustaceana, 2017, 90 (1). [p.94, Fig.9].
Male (from 1°23.291'N, 125°06.460'E): a, habitus (dorsal); b, pediger 5 and urosomites 1-2 (left lateral view); c, urosomotes 1-3 (dorsal); d, right A1 (number of ancestral segment indicated by Roman numerals); e, right P5; f, left P5.
- Prosome about 2.3 yimes as long as urosome.
- Posterior corners of prosome produced into symmetrical, rounded lobes.
- Left lateral side of pedigerous somite 5 with semicircular process on ventral margin.
- Genital somite asymmetrical, left margin more convex than right, and with semicircular process posteriorly.
- Urosomite 2 with 2 right posterolateral processes furnished with setule, larger one of which reaching anterior 193 of urosomite 3.
- Caudal rami asymmetrical, right ramus wider than left.
- Appendages as in male T. (A.) sulawesiensis
, except right A1 and P5.
- P5: Right leg coxa broad and acute at its base without ornament; distal half of basis broad, semicircular, bearing digitiform process with proximal and terminal setules on medial margin; exopod stout and claw-like, furnished with 2 setules on medial margin. Left leg medial margin of coxa with large triangular process from its base to anterior 3/4; basis elongate, with proximomedial papilla with terminal setule and irregular, rounded processes along inner margin; exopodal segment 1 slightly curved medially with papilla bearing terminal setule at proximal 2/5 of medial margin; exopodal segment 2curved inwards with subterminal lateral spine, 3 (each proximomedial-, distomedial- and mid-lateral) setules, and 2 hairy rows on proximal half of medial margin.