issued from : J.M. Bradford, L. Haakonssen & J.B. Jillett in
Mem. N.Z. Oceanogr. Inst., 1983, 90. [p.59, Fig.33].
Female: A, genital segment (dorsal); B, idem (lateral left side); B', genital prominence (lateral left side); C, genital field (ventral, half); D, exopod of P1; E, exopod segment 3 of P2.
- Posterolateral corners of metasome rounded and not produced posteriorly.
- Genital segment symmetrical in dorsal and ventral view, widest part slightly anterior to middle; Genital prominence high, anterior and posterior surfaces of genital prominence slope to meet ventral wall of genital segment at wide angle; genital field symmetrical in ventral view; genital flanges do not extend over entire genital field; posterior edge of genital field produced posteriorly, in lateral view seen as a lobe behind posterior lobe of genital flange.
- Appendicular caudal setae geniculate.
- Outer lobe 1 of Mx1 with 7 setae, the proximal seta shorter than rest.
- None of the 6 apical setae of Mx2 covered with long spines in addition to short spinules.
- None of the long setae on endopod of Mxp terminate in spinule.
- P1 exopod: Bb = BC; Cc > BC.
- P2 exopod: Aa = AB + 1/2 Bb; Bb = 2/3 BC; Cc = 5/8 CD; Dd = 1/3 CD.